We can confidently say that no Lebanese feast is complete without a sambousik or maybe two. Happiness is when you have one meat and one cheese sambousik in your hand. Crispy and crumbly, these little fried creations are one of Middle East’s most beloved snacks.
What is sambousik? This pastry is also known as sambousek, sambousak or samboosak. It is essentially a small pastry filled with either meat or cheese and a range of other spices. Usually in Lebanon, lamb is the meat of choice and cheese can range from halloumi to nabulsi right through to feta. Other ingredients such as onions, herbs, pine-nuts and spices provide flavour and add a deliciously nutty texture and taste. These pastries are best enjoyed fried but can also be baked – often served at Lebanese restaurants as a part of a classic spread.
- Best Tours-And-Travels Online-Services General Air-Ticketing-Agents In Hyderabad
- Microsoft Products Support UK
- M Sand Manufacturers And Suppliers In Bengaluru
- Pyaar Ka Dard Hai 8th January 2014 Episode
- Top 5 Compliance Issues For Ambulance Biller
- How To Execute Asus Router Setup?
- Free Easy Uninstaller Android App & Review
- Online TOEFL Classes In Ranchi
- Buy Ptfe Lined Pipes Manufacturers In India
- Odysseus: Long Way Home Hd