eCommerce is going to grow from $2.3 trillion in 2017 to $4.88 trillion by 2021, and although most of that is going to come from popular marketplaces, there is no lack of potential for your own owned online store.
At the very least, having your own website diversifies your online presence and protects your brand from being at the mercy of any single marketplace, and their changing rules. At best, a website is an owned channel that allows eCommerce sellers to increase profit margins and conversions.
Your store can earn trust on large marketplaces with huge customer bases, but once you’ve grown to a certain stage, it’s time to create your own website.
- Bảo vệ sức khỏe nhờ sử dụng mái che chống nắng
- Tanless water heater | orange coutry plumbing
- Business Setup in Dubai in 2020
- Best Online Shopping Site for Leather Bag
- Access Control Systems in UAE, Biometric Door Access Systems in UAE, Access Control installation Services in UAE, Automated Door Access Control System
- IslamGhar Books Store 03071110037
- Shell Canada Fuels Productivity with ERP
- Buy Online Wood bed at Low Price in India
- Comprar televisores 4k