Thebaine is an opioid alkaloid also known as codeine methyl enol ether. Although it is a minor constituent of opium, thebaine is chemically similar to codeine and morphine, thebaine has stimulatory effects instead of depressant effects. Thebaine is white crystalline substance, which is slightly soluble in water. It is more lethal compared to morphine, hence it is a poisonous alkaloid. High doses thebaine can cause convulsions, which is similar to strychnine poisoning. Synthetic enantiomer of thebaine show analgesic effects, which is mediated through opioid receptors.
- #4-22 STAINLESS STEEL PHILLIPS FLAT HEAD WOOD SCREWS
- M.A. in English college in Gurgaon
- Error Code 0xC1900101-0x4000D
- OMICS Publishing Group Journals
- Recipe Blogs | BiteSized.ph
- Maroon 5 2020 Tour T Shirt
- Stem Cell Banking Houston | Sugar Land
- Container for sale, Lease in Dubai
- How to post a PDF on Facebook?
- Webcast for Online CME Course | Online CME Free