Before entering the education industry, I spent around two and half decades in various other market sectors across country. I have worked for different Indian and multinational companies in various capacities. I started my career as a Management Trainee, Personal & IR and reached the top position in the field of Human Resource.
I have found throughout my career that the fresh recruits coming from the colleges are very valuable resources for the industry. They always bring in fresh ideas, creativity, and innovation with them. I have had the opportunity to conduct more than 50 campus recruitments across premier Management schools in the country. These students were equal in their IQ and intelligence but were all as fresh and blank as a white board. After having undergone rigorous training programs of the company, such as the â€œYoung Leaderâ€ program they developed into good managers and became valuable asset
- SEO services in Delhi, India | Pitampura
- Buy Low Price Round Neck Half Sleeve T Shirt
- Business edge with the E-Signature online app?
- Apprendre Anglais Montreal
- Buy Hot Wheels Mainline Cars
- Sports Strapping Products for Sale in Bulk
- Everest Base Camp Trek | Trek To highest peak
- Advice for Hiring a Reliable & Professional Tree Service
- COVID-19(Coronavirus) live tracker from DedicatedHosting4u.com
- Post Matrimonial Investigation Delhi