"This whitepaper published by The Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation (DTCC) presents a case for establishing a comprehensive industry-wide Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) Security Framework to review existing security guidelines, address gaps in the current approach to DLT security and highlight the need for robust standards.
DTCC also suggests the formation of an industry consortium to spearhead the development of a principles-based framework to identify and address DLT-specific security risks. The prominence of this framework would increase as DLT adoption accelerates in the financial services sector.
An established DLT Security Framework has the potential to enhance risk evaluations as part of firms’ security assessments. This could include establishing best practices and tools in areas such as risk management and oversight, cybersecurity controls, third-party management and incident and event management."
- What is File Extension EPS?
- Techsite- How can I increase ecommerce sales organically?
- Yoga Teacher Training in Goa, India
- Online Home Tuition For Physics
- Sign Board Manufacturers in Hyderabad | Glow Sign Board Manufacturers Hyderabad
- ATS Khyber Range Commercial Project Location Map
- How does the N95 mask pass the American NIOSH standard?
- App Ex- What are the advantages of ecommerce store builders?
- Responsive Website Design
- What is the Meaning of an Ecommerce Website – Complete Guide