Biharis are known for their Madhubani paintings, wall hangings and decorations, stone pottery, leather goods, applique work and traditional dresses. Even though the state accommodates all kinds of religious groups, its traditional dresses are not divided. Almost everyone in Bihar wears the same kind of Bihar dresses that is: kurtas and pajamas or dhotis for men and sarees for women. Here’s everything you need to know about the traditional dress of Bihar for men and women.
- GODREJ 24 SARJAPUR ROAD – NEW LAUNCH PROJECT SITUATED AT SARJAPUR ROAD, BANGALORE
- 8 Different Types of Chairs for Various Events and Occasions
- Top notch PHP Development company in india | Hire best PHP developers at low cost
- cotton terry towel manufacturers in madurai
- Intuitive Frequency Consultation | The Soul Frequency
- 5905 Sq. Yards Commercial Land in Gorasu, Dholera SIR
- Buy Silver Glitter Nail Polish Online | Silver Dazzle | Elenblu
- Electricals is the first Electrical Industry Specific Multivendor Marketplace in Canada
- About CLOUDTAIL INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
- What are the kitchen and bathroom components inspected during property inspection process?