The traditional dress in Rajasthani for men is dhoti and angrakha. While the former is a long piece of cloth that is tied around the waist and wrapped in between the legs, the latter is a type of robe that covers the chest. The flare of the Angrakha varies for different tribes and societies that are prevailing in Rajasthan. For example, the royal Rajput clan of Rajasthan wears flared angarkha, while other communities and tribal groups wear knee-length angrakhas with a shorter length and less flair.
- Top saree gown designs for wedding
- 13 Games like Age of Empires for Android, Mac, iPhone in 2018
- Ranthambore Safari Lodge
- Universities offering MBA in Bangalore
- Why every business need SEO
- 5 Minute Belly Burner
- Why Mobile Application Development Is Important For Your Business?
- In the Shadow of God’s Love by Leelia Carolyn Cornell
- Read Capsiplex Reviews prior to buying it
- kitchen sink Singapore