The UK diagnostic biomarker market is estimated to grow significantly at a CAGR of more than 12% during the forecast period. The major factor that is driving the market includes a high prevalence of cancer and chronic diseases in the region. Furthermore, the nation has the highest number of CVD, Congenital heart disease (CHD), stroke, heart failure, atrial fibrillation, and other heart-related diseases. According to the British Heart Foundation in 2017, more than one-fourth of the fatalities in UK are due to CVD, which is responsible for around 1.6 million fatalities each year. The rise in such diseases increases the demand for efficient diagnostic techniques and hence drives the growth of the market in the region.
- Hardwood Flooring Aventura Florida
- MWDM,5G Fronthaul WDM Solution 丨 HYC Co., Ltd
- Manufacturing industry Email List | Manufacturing Companies List
- Radial Compression Devices Market Sales Size Share Forecast 2027
- Buy Furniture Online And Enjoy Compelling Benefits At Doorstep
- Anarkali Salwar Kameez Online
- Saraswatichandra 13th january 2014 Episode
- Bloglovin- Which Is the Best Ecommerce Website Builder to Create an Online Store?
- Indian gold shops in Dallas – Tanmai Jewelers
- Kaos polos Jatisampurna | CAHAYA KAOS POLOS