Gartner defines dark data as the information assets organizations collect, process and store during regular business activities, but generally fail to use for other purposes (for example, analytics, business relationships and direct monetizing). Similar to dark matter in physics, dark data often comprises most organizations’ universe of information assets.
These assets include emails, contractual documents, multimedia, and other intellectual property. Parsing, tagging, linking and searching all this dark data is the greatest immediate opportunity for most businesses to unlock the value.
With the advances in NLP and Machine learning, making sense out of this data and generating actionable insights to surface the risk, liabilities, and opportunities to renegotiate contractual terms is a low hanging fruit to prove the ROI of the AI initiatives in a company.
- Ajmer Taxi, Ajmer Taxi Hire , Taxi In Ajmer, Ajmer Pushkar Taxi
- Management College In Medinipur
- Creative Product, Design, Engineering & Marketing Company | Mobylogix
- Truck Driving CDL Schools
- Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020 – 2792 Apprentice Posts
- Noida Property – Real Estate Consultants, Property In Noida Delhi NCR India
- Toronto Tax Return Services
- Mailto Ransomware Takes Its Toll
- Camp America RV Center
- Celebrity Ink™ Tattoo Surfers Paradise