Brands launch new phones. We buy them. We tend to keep our old phones at the same time. This cycle repeats every year and there is an ever-growing number of unloved devices that are a lost opportunity for consumers and brands alike.
The startling fact that our research uncovered was that 72% devices sold in India, tend to never re-enter the market. That is a sizeable piece of the overall smartphone market, which is still untapped.
- Best Digital Marketing Company in Bangalore, India | Digital Elf
- Fire Stick Connected with Problems
- Banking on cloud – Finacle
- Issues Without Proper QuickBooks Bookkeeping Services
- Get Effectively Managed IT Services From SynergyIT
- Uptown Skylla Zirakpur | Flats in Zirakpur
- CLAT 2020 Question Paper
- Florida Real Estate Continuing Education Courses
- Security System Provider in Riyadh Saudi
- Data-Driven Real Estate Technology