NEW DELHI : Home services startup UrbanClap, which has now expanded to Australia, Singapore and the UAE, today announced that it has renamed itself as Urban Company. The new umbrella brand captures the company’s ambition to be a horizontal gig marketplace with a global footprint across categories like beauty & wellness and home repairs & maintenance.
Urban Company co-founder Abhiraj Bhal said it is important to have a brand which is globally acceptable. "From the neighbourhoods of Darling Harbour in Sydney to the condominiums of Gurgaon, Urban Company is a simple name with universal appeal. What remains unchanged is our commitment to offer reliable and affordable services at home," Bhal said in a statement. This is enabled by working closely with our service partners, helping them with up-skilling, financing, insurance, product procurement etc., transforming them into micro-service entrepreneurs, he said.
- Buy Online Amira lotus bench at low price in India
- Buy The Calming Gaze Of Padmavati Lakshmi – Indian Cocoa – Exotic India Art
- Wapping | Metropolitan Wharf | Media Style Office Space
- Swaraj 963 price review and specification
- Should You Invest in ICICI Bank? Q1 net profit up by 36%: Sandeep Batra
- web content management
- Update Import Export Code (IEC) Registration – IEC Amendment Online
- Professional Assignment Help Australia
- Learn Alphabets for Preschool – Best Educational iPhone Games for Kids
- taxi from heathrow to paddington station