US e-commerce logistics market is estimated to grow significantly at a CAGR of around 10.6% during the forecast period. The US holds a major share in the North American e-commerce logistics market owing to the advancement in logistics technologies attributed to the introduction of automation, robotics, wearable technology, drone technology, self-driving vehicles, cloud computing, and IoT in logistics technology. Some of the key logistics and distribution operators in the e-commerce market in the US are Amazon, DHL Express, UPS, and Inter fulfillment. Currently, the US administration has plans to implement high-speed rail services to facilitate the American population, which is expected to contribute positively towards logistic services.
- McLean Florist – Flower Delivery Mclean VA – Hana Florist
- Build an eCommerce Website with Certified Shopify Experts
- Top 5 Mobile App Trends in 2020
- Process plant engineering services in India
- Buy Online Holden crockery cabinet at Low Price in India
- Oral liquid products manufacturers in Guajart India
- Rajhans Residency Payment Plan
- Website Development Strategy in 2020
- Builderfly – A DIY Ecommerce Platform Coming Up with new features
- Android Security: How Secure Is Your Android Phone?