US e-commerce logistics market is estimated to grow significantly at a CAGR of around 10.6% during the forecast period. The US holds a major share in the North American e-commerce logistics market owing to the advancement in logistics technologies attributed to the introduction of automation, robotics, wearable technology, drone technology, self-driving vehicles, cloud computing, and IoT in logistics technology. Some of the key logistics and distribution operators in the e-commerce market in the US are Amazon, DHL Express, UPS, and Inter fulfillment. Currently, the US administration has plans to implement high-speed rail services to facilitate the American population, which is expected to contribute positively towards logistic services.
- Mahogany Green Luthier Supplies
- SEO Agency India SEO Agency SEO India Best SEO Agency India TOP SEO Agency India
- Best Hollywood Animated Movies
- Latest Uber Clone Scripts – AppDupe Reviews
- Movers And Packers Dubai
- Best Institute For Business Analyst Course In Noida
- MyStrikingly- How To Find The Best ECommerce Platform
- What Are The Types Of E-Commerce Platforms?
- Best School In Musaffah – Shining Star International School
- Arihant Ambar Greater Noida West Location