Generally, using natural fragrance (Kasturi) is encouraged in Islam but while wearing Ihram, fragrance even natural is not permitted. It is reported that Umar (RA) sensed the pleasing odor of scent coming from Mu'aawiyah (RA) while the latter was in the state of Ihram. Umar (RA) ordered him to go back, and wash it off as he had heard from the Prophet (SAW) that pilgrim must be scruffy and free of fragrance.
- Helpful Hints From The Professionals | The Conveyancing Shop
- Zaitoon City Lahore | Zaitoon Group
- Trusted Advertising Agency in Fort Worth
- Why Commercial Auto Insurance is Important in New York City?
- Responsive WooCommerce WordPress Theme UltraShop
- Best Seo Agency in Toronto -Reach web Experts
- Buy dhoti saree gown online in India
- Interview with Sanjay Joshi
- I.T Services NYC | AAA Software Solutions
- Best eCommerce Web Design & Development Company | White Label Agency