Generally, using natural fragrance (Kasturi) is encouraged in Islam but while wearing Ihram, fragrance even natural is not permitted. It is reported that Umar (RA) sensed the pleasing odor of scent coming from Mu'aawiyah (RA) while the latter was in the state of Ihram. Umar (RA) ordered him to go back, and wash it off as he had heard from the Prophet (SAW) that pilgrim must be scruffy and free of fragrance.
- Humans In 100,000 Years: What Will We Look Like?
- Denver Roofing Contractors, Best Roofing Company In Denver
- Kaos Polos Bukit Tinggi | CahayaKaos
- Locksmith Pontiac MI
- Online Business Cards Printing In Madurai
- Immobilien Auf Europas Trauminsel Mallorca
- Windows Reseller Hosting
- Defraggler Business Edition Ccleaner – Buy Online Software
- CSIR UGC NET COACHING IN DELHI
- Ajnara Ambrosia Noida 2/3 BHK Apartments Sector 118