VAT return is a periodic statement that shows how much tax is charged during that period, which is referred as output tax and how much tax is paid which is referred as input tax. The difference is what is submitted to the government. The equation is quite simple, yet many can mess it up due to several factors like ignorance of the laws, lack of knowledge, no proper maintenance of books of records, lack of proper transaction mapping etc.
- Python with Django Online Training
- Indian Army Recruitment 2020 – Various Vacancies
- What’s Squarespace? What are the Pros and Cons of Squarespace?
- March 2020 – 1st Week Highlights
- Best interior designer in Bangalore | Home interior designer in Bangalore | The Studio
- Salesforce App Development Company
- Advantage of Hydroponic Setup
- Waste Paper Pulp Making Machine
- Cara Merawat Mug Dengan Benar Agar Tetap Awet
- verification for domestic worker