"With the final hearing of the adjusted gross revenue (AGR) issue at the Supreme Court slated for March 17, Vodafone Group Chief Executive Officer Nick Read has sought a meeting with Telecommunications and Information Technology Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad this week.Multiple sources told BusinessLine that Read will be visiting India on March 6 (Friday) and has requested for the meeting along with Ravinder Takkar, Managing Director and CEO, Vodafone Idea (VIL), with Prasad anytime during the day.
“We would be grateful for a meeting as per your convenience on March 6, 2020,” says a letter written by P Balaji, Chief Regulatory and Corporate Affairs Officer, VIL, seen by BusinessLine."
- Psychological Counselling Services & Life Coach in Mumbai
- men t shirt online shopping
- Fornecedor de conexões para solda de topo | Fornecedores de uniões para solda de topo
- Which PHP framework is right for your application?
- How to Make Money Online With WordPress and Other Online Blogging Sites
- Ayurvedic Morning Routine
- Get in Top CBSE school in Ghaziabad
- Immunity Food Products Registration/Notification in Germany
- bluesky color changing nail polish
- Recipe Blogs | BiteSized.ph