About a decade back, the marine industry saw a significant boom which leads to the rise in demand for seafarers around the world, resulting in a sudden shortage of maritime officers.
India is already emerging as a significant powered nation on the world maritime scene. India ranks 15th in the world in terms of total DWT. India currently supplies around 12.8% of officers and around 14.5% of ratings to the world seafaring community. This is one of the highest of any country. Competition among all maritime nations is becoming tougher nowadays.
The Merchant Navy is the backbone of any international trade process, carrying cargo all over the world. And due to this, the shipping industries and private Merchant ships employ a vast number of workers onboard for their shipment goods transportation from one country to another. Without the merchant navy, the import-export business would come to a grinding halt! These facts created a significant demand and supply gap of trained maritime employee
- Graphic Designing Services – Dizzilogic IT Solution
- Bid Whist Free – Classic Whist 2 Player Card Game
- Catalog Management Services
- Honor Mobile Service Center in Chennai
- Social Media Marketing Agency Mumbai, India | SMM Company |3 Minds Digital
- OHSAS 18001 Certification
- Advertising agency delhi india
- Souvenir Unik Pulpen Gunting Kuku Custom Promosi
- Direct Admission in RV College of Engineering
- Manufacturers of Washers in India
- Category: Careers