Information security policies – controls on how the policies are written and reviewed
Organization of information security – controls on how the responsibilities are assigned; also includes the controls for mobile devices and teleworking.
Human resources security – controls prior to employment, during, and after the employment.
Asset management – controls related to inventory of assets and acceptable use, also for information classification and media handling.
Access control – controls for Access control policy, user access management, system and application access control, and user responsibilities.
Cryptography – controls related to encryption and key management.
Physical and environmental security – controls defining secure areas, entry controls, protection against threats, equipment security, secure disposal, clear desk and clear screen policy, etc.
- Executive Coach Michael – Abut MMS
- Trending News Worldwide – 8list.ph
- Online Kids Toys
- Shopping In Main Beach
- Everest Base Camp Trek | 14 Days Everest Base Camp Trek
- How Web Hosting Work And Why You Need It – BeTec Host
- 1 Year Baby Birthday Dress
- Apple IPhone Service Center In Chennai – IPad Repair Centre
- Important Ways To Get More Value From IPhone App Development
- Free Shapzzle = Shapes + Puzzle Android App & Review