Information security policies – controls on how the policies are written and reviewed
Organization of information security – controls on how the responsibilities are assigned; also includes the controls for mobile devices and teleworking.
Human resources security – controls prior to employment, during, and after the employment.
Asset management – controls related to inventory of assets and acceptable use, also for information classification and media handling.
Access control – controls for Access control policy, user access management, system and application access control, and user responsibilities.
Cryptography – controls related to encryption and key management.
Physical and environmental security – controls defining secure areas, entry controls, protection against threats, equipment security, secure disposal, clear desk and clear screen policy, etc.
- Technical support Miami
- An Extensive Guide on How to Get More Accounting Clients
- branded corporate apparel
- Website Design and Development Company | Website Development Services
- Bangalore to Hyderabad Cab | Bangalore to Hyderabad Taxi
- Best Digital Marketing Course In Saharanpur
- Banking Institute in Amritsar
- taxi from london kings cross to heathrow airport
- Deluxe 2BHK and 3BHK Flats in Kotturpuram for Sale