M-commerce, aka mobile commerce, is not only the trend but one of those practices that brought revolutionary changes in ecommerce. Though m-commerce is the subset of e-commerce, it is equally contributing to the success of online businesses.With the increasing count of mobile users, the mobile-first approach primarily came as one of the important ranking factors for websites on search engines. When merchants found that their ranking is degraded because of responsiveness issues, they came up with another website explicitly optimized for mobile phones. The mobile users were directed to the mobile-only version and others to the web view. It served well for quite some time, but mobile devices and varying screen resolutions created another hurdle. It’s practically not possible to have the website designed distinctly for different configurations, it’s costly as well as the critical task to manage it that way.
- Jee Le Zara 13th january 2014 Episode
- Clinical Utility of Advanced Wound Closure
- Magento 1 naar Magento 2 migratie van uw webshop: 4 belangrijke overwegingen
- QuickBooks Payroll Services
- Play School & Day Care Center in Kasturi Nagar | Crust Kids – Crust
- Launch your own Truck Driving Game
- Making Money with Emerging Technologies
- Cost Of Tvs Apache Rtr 160
- Mobile App Developement Company – Android and IOS Application Development Services
- Favourable circumstances of Being the Website Designers in Delhi.