What is Adapter Design Pattern? Adapter Design Pattern is a structural design pattern that can somewhat be compared to real-life problems we face with plugs. Before we roll out the definition, let us think of a real-life example. If you have ever travelled and stopped by a hotel you might have needed an extra adapter to plug your phone’s or laptop’s charger into the hotel’s wall outlet. This especially happens when you travel to a foreign nation. So, what are the adapters? Adapters are connectors that change the plug shape to match the electrical outlet. This is exactly what the adapter design pattern does. The adapter design pattern’s purpose is to lay down criteria that make classes work together that could not otherwise because of incompatible interfaces. The intent is to convert the interface of one class into another interface so that it becomes compatible with what the client expects. The adapter is also known as wrapper. Let us see, what is adapter design pattern?
- BTECH ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING, ELIGIBILITY, FEE, JOBS, INSTITUTE
- Marine & Offshore Industrial Product Supplier | Global Resources
- Masters Studies In Canada
- Warm Roof Construction
- What is the Best Way to Market to E-commerce Site Owners?
- About Preschool Setup
- Best Places to Buy Christmas Dresses – Wholesale Christmas Dresses
- 5 BENEFITS OF HIRING A COMPREHENSIVE ENGINEERING SERVICE
- Tỷ lệ kèo nhà cái cập nhật liên tục và chính xác nhất
- Step up, HR! – Suzanne Lucas [Interview]