In Australia, we sometimes use another term to describe real estate investments. That term is direct property investment. Direct property investment is hugely popular in Australia, comes in many shapes and forms, and can be a great substitute to shares investing.
What is direct property investment?
Direct property investment is investment in real estate, either through transferring ownership directly into your name or the name of your business, or through purchasing units in what’s known as a direct property fund.
- Psychology Paper Writing Services
- App EX – How to create an ecommerce store using Builderfly platform?
- Wishing that the rising sun of Makar Sankranti fill your life with bright and happy moments. Happy Makar Sankranti 2021!
- Canvas Tool Bags: Good Alternative Tool “Sack”
- Best Indian Astrologer in Los Angeles | Indian Astrologer in Los Angeles
- International wedding in dubai
- Google Lens – Turn Your Camera Into A Search Box
- Law Firm Marketing – Important Tool to Increase the Traffic of Your Law Firm Website
- Cheap Flights to New Delhi (DEL) from USA – $550 | Indian Eagle
- Same Day Taj Mahal Tour From Pune with commercial Return Flight – Agra Tour Guide