Ownership of one or more companies is called stocks. If you buy some part of shares or a share in one or more companies and can be a part-owner of that company. For example, if a company has 2,000 shares of stock outstanding. And one person owns 200 shares. That person would own and have a claim to 20% of the company’s assets and earnings.
The stock is the larger form of the share. “stocks” is the more general term and used to describe a slice of ownership of one or more companies. If, a person said he purchased 50 stocks. It means he would refer to 50 different companies from which he bought shares.
- Self-Drive Car Rentals in India
- Law firms in Bangalore | Best advocates in Bangalore – Fox Mandal
- Nainital Tour Package- 3 Night / 4 Days
- background verification company in gurgaon
- Goa Tour Packages, Goa Beach Tours, Goa Honeymoon Package, Taj Mahal Tours With Goa
- Hearing Aid , Hearing Aid Clinic in Shyambazar
- Saath Nibhana Saathiya 15th january 2014 Episode
- Locksmith Bloomfield MI
- Industrial Filters & Cartridge Filter Bags, Housing Manufacturer
- Auditing Services Dmcc | Call Now @ +971 50 301 3616