WhatsApp resembles an overprotective mother that would not like to see their clients upset for getting spam and garbage messages, so the answer for that is prohibiting all that resembles spam.
From WhatsApp’s perspective, bots are not off-base however you should just answer to messages and never start a discussion yet, obviously, you must choose between limited options and need to begin the discussion, that is the reason you are here!
The easy way: Send an SMS/Email to your clients with a connection so they can begin a discussion with you or your bot. After that, you just got to ACT AS HUMAN AS POSSIBLE, and all that will be okay.
- office space for rent in sector 62
- Patent Drawings, Patent Illustrations, Patent Search
- Greenfield Development Zitan Mandaluyong | Hoppler
- WA Fibreglass Pools Wins Gold | Fibreglass Swimming Pools WA
- Top 10 Features of CRM Software for Accounting Firms
- Best Forex broker for small accounts
- IT Support Services Toronto | Synergy IT Solutions
- MEMBER OF THE DALLAS OPERA
- Best banquet Hall in Ghitorni
- Time and Work – 1 | SBI CLERK | SSC CGL | Railways | MBA CET | Lokesh Sir