Who is Eligible to File ITR 1 for AY 2019-20?
ITR -1 Form is a simplified one-page form for individuals having income up to Rs 50 lakh from the following sources :
Income from Salary/Pension
Income from One House Property (excluding cases where loss is brought forward from previous years)
Income from Other Sources (excluding winning from Lottery and Income from Race Horses)
In the case of clubbed Income Tax Returns, where a spouse or a minor is included, this can be done only if their income is limited to the above specifications.
- Panduan & Langkah Memulai Peternakan
- Premium Website Design Services to Small Businesses
- Cheap Flights To San Francisco
- SAP FSCM Training | Best SAP FSCM Classroom Training -TT
- Data Science Course in Mumbai | MBA Level Course – IIDE
- Hire Mercedes Benz S | Wedding Cars | Rent a Car Lahore | Luxury Car
- Biotechnology Engineering Colleges In Bangalore
- WG- Which Is the Best Ecommerce Website Builder to Create an Online Store?
- Trust Accountants in Auckland, New Zealand
- Auto components manufacturing industry has a bright future