he ICICI Bank appointed Sandeep Bakhshi as the chief executive officer (CEO) of the bank after Chanda Kochhar sought early retirement from the bank. The bank accepted Kochhar's resignation with immediate effect.
"The Board decided to appoint Mr. Sandeep Bakhshi as Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer. His appointment will be for a period of five years until October 3, 2023, subject to regulatory and other approvals," ICICI Bank said in a regulatory filing.
- What is GDPR and How It Affects Ecommerce Business? – A Guide
- Web Development Company in Houston
- Professional Resume Tips
- Facebook asiakaspalvelu numero Suomi +358-923160663
- Best IT Consultant in Frisco for Whatever Your Business Needs May Be
- Tax King Services In New York City
- Java Training in Bangalore | Core Java Syllabus | Digitech Academy/yelahanka
- Digital marketing services in us
- UIHM-Hotel Management Course in Udaipur
- Enterprise Software Consulting Services – ERBrains