Airtel Uganda’s long serving Managing Director (MD) V.G Somasekhar, has today resigned his position in the top telecom company, this publication has learnt. In an email this afternoon, Raghunath Venkateswarlu Mandava the Airtel Africa CEO, broadcasted the message to staff that the MD will no longer be working with the company.Titled: “Resignation Of V.G Somasekhar: Managing Director – Uganda“, the email written by Mr. Raghu said; “VG Somasekhar (Soma), Managing Director of Airtel Uganda Limited has expressed his desire to move to India and as such resigned from his current job, but will be associated with the Bharti, Airtel Group on his return to India.The two-time Airtel Uganda MD came back to Airtel Africa in August 2017. He was first MD for Airtel Uganda between 2010 and 2014, and was reassigned to Bharti Airtel Group –later bouncing back in September 2017. Somasekhar has helped build Airtel Uganda Limited into a strong brand and into the company that it is today. He has been instru
- Obesity: Myths & Facts
- Find Coupon Codes & Discount Offers – CouponRax.com
- What Are The Customer’s Pain Points In Ecommerce?
- All About Latest Indian Wedding Mandap Decoration
- Chemical Exporter Company In All Over India And Worldwide
- Android Security: How Secure Is Your Android Phone?
- Australia Skilled Migration Requirements | Australia Migration From India | Hyderabad
- Global Enterprise Collaboration Market
- Global Smart Bathrooms Market
- Whisky Shows, Ultimate Whisky Experience