The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) developed a Food Safety Management System, ISO 22000. This standard is applicable to any company in the food industry, from farmers, manufacturers and transporters to packagers and retailers. ISO 22000 is a Food Safety Management System that can be applied to any organization in the food chain, farm to fork. Becoming certified to ISO 22000 allows a company to show their customers that they have a food safety management system in place. Getting an IS0 22000 certification also means ensuring consumer’s trust in the quality of the product. Such a certification tells the consumers that the products are made adhering to the international standards. The Benefits or Certification Importance of ISO 22000 to the Food Industry, There is an international standard that is intended to be used within the food industry called ISO 22000.
- e learning portal Nepal | Online school in Nepal | e learning portal Nepal
- Fort Worth Website Design and Development Agency
- Innamincka & Coongie Lakes: An Outback Area of Significant Importance!
- Diploma in Banking and Finance Management
- ecommerce business in India
- Best psychologists in India
- nylon 6 6 compounds india
- Operations And Supply Management
- TNCB Recruitment 2020 – 1819 Vacancies
- Startup business setup in Oman