Let me guess what you did for lunch today:
a. Eating it at your desk while catching up on emails
b. Getting a sandwich to-go and scarfing it down on a park bench or in the car
c. Lunch? Oh, you mean the protein bar in your purse?
I wasn’t wrong, was I? Well, you’re not alone with your sad lunch habits. According to a 2018 survey of 2,000 people, 51 percent of respondents said that taking a legit lunch break during the workday is rare or unrealistic for them. Most people’s lunch “break” is less than 30 minutes—and it’s getting shorter. The truth is that once you’re out of school, lunch is an afterthought in American culture. For most workers, the idea of taking a mid-day break to actually sit down somewhere and eat with friends, whether it’s in a cafeteria or at a restaurant, is about as feasible as Twinkies becoming the next superfood.
- SY0-501 : CompTIA Security+ (Course and Labs)
- Shirdi Flight package from Chennai, Chennai to Shirdi flight package
- Royal Bank Pacific – Germany & Belize
- Android application development Singapore
- Supply-Chain Regulatory Compliance, Formulation review, INCI
- EventQuip Successfully Installs 6400 Square Foot Tented Restaurant Solution
- Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke 7th january 2014 Episode
- What tools you can use while working from home?
- Mens Black Sweaters
- Geek Squad Appointment