Organizational culture can be defined as the set of values, assumptions, and beliefs that are shared by the employees of an organization. These beliefs are used as a reference by the employees to achieve performance standards. In other words, organizational culture sets how employees take various decisions in performing their duties. Researchers have recognized that organization culture guides and shapes the attitudes and behaviors of both employers and employees. A positive organizational culture contains shared values that align with the overall goal of the organization, while a negative organizational culture often results in unhappy and self-serving employees.
- Five Common Mistakes That App Developers Must Avoid In 2020
- ERP Software Development Company – Nettechnocrats
- Heathrow To Paddington Taxi
- Indian Satta Matka, Satta Matka King, SATTA MATKA, MATKA SATTA
- How To Create An Email Account?
- Full Service Landscape Maintenance In Saint Louis And Jefferson County
- Alarm System Melbourne
- Mobile App Marketing Services – AnalogIT Solutions
- Chemicals Products Manufacturer, Supplier And Exporter Company In India
- Golf Homes Project By Amrapali Group In Noida Extension