Having joint debt with my spouse and filing Chapter 13 Affect My Spouse. Contact your bankruptcy attorney to discuss your case and your legal options!
If you have joint debt with your spouse and you are the only one filing bankruptcy, your Chapter 13 discharge doesn’t eliminate the debt liability for your nonfiling spouse. It only removes your responsibility for the debt. A Chapter 13 bankruptcy discharge only discharges the debts of the person who actually files the bankruptcy, not co-signers or joint account holders. The creditor will pursue repayment from your spouse co-signed for any of the debt.
- hong kong visa consultants in hyderabad
- How to Make More Contract Lifecycle Management Important
- Prediksi Arema Indonesia vs Persita Tangerang
- Concrete Resurfacing San Diego
- Cosmetic Formulation, Cosmetic Ingredient Review, Freyr
- Tarpon spring with the cool T-shirts
- FootJoy Pro SL Review : The Best Golf Shoe
- Learn Alphabets for Preschool – Best Educational iPhone Games for Kids
- PG Diploma in Guidance and Counselling (IPCG)| Online 1 Year IPCG
- Property Management Kingston ON