Ayurveda is considered as an Upaveda of Atharva as per mentioned in Panchama Veda. According to Ayurvedic principles, Tridosha and seven Dhatus are known to be supporting systems of all living creatures which is clearly explained in this mantra "Ye Tri Saptah Vishwa Roopini Bibhrat". Ayurveda believes that this universe is composed of five elements i.e. Vayu (Air), Jala (Water), Aakash (Space or ether), Prithvi (Earth) and Teja (Fire). These five elements are referred to as Pancha mahabhuta which in turn known to form body channels i.e. Tridosha (Vata, Pitta and Kapha) which maintains the humors of human body.
- Official Rain & Sano T-Shirt
- IPL 2020 Will Push Through If It Can Start in May
- Cost Effective IoT Technology, SIM Cards & Coverage | Luner
- Does Digital Marketing Work for My Businesses in Dubai?
- Fornecedor de bombas em Moçambique | Bombas termoplásticas
- Understanding What Makes Transform EFI The New Sports And Well Being Drink Of Choice
- Primary School Teaching Courses | Doaba Group of Colleges
- Underlying Sustainable Data by Ventifact
- McLean Florist – Flower Delivery Mclean VA – Hana Florist
- How To Completely Remove Webroot From Windows PC?